Characteristics of our training courses
What distinguishes our content ?
Sharing experiences: the practice of mediation and integrative negotiation as well as teaching has been our full-time core business for nearly 20 years
Tools that can be used daily, in everyone’s professional practice and not limited to the purpose of obtaining accreditation as a Mediator (PMR = Prevention, Management, Resolution)
Combining know-how with the essential development of interpersonal skills
Work by analogy: be able to transpose your knowledge (tools, techniques, …) to another framework
What distinguishes our delivery ?
- Personalized coaching thanks to the limitation of our groups to maximum 15 people
- Interactivity = collective enrichment through diversity
- Active experiential learning via role plays that allow the implementation of tools
- Tailor-made and attentive to needs: flexibility and adapted to attendees
- Consistency and continuity of training through consistency in trainers
- State-of-the-art techniques and tools: constant renewal of our training courses and their content through the integration of our daily practice, readings and training